USE AND CARE RECOMMANDATIONS
In order to take care of your bag and ensure its longevity, we recommend that you follow these tips:
- Protect your bag from moisture, which can cause irreversible damage to your bag.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics or perfumes that can cause potentially irreversible stains.
- Protect your bag from heat sources such as radiators, which can alter the appearance of leather.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials that could scratch or scuff your leather and metal parts.
- If possible, avoid rubbing dark-colored clothes on light-colored bags to limit the risk of color bleeding on your bag.
- Store your bag in its pouch to protect it from light when not in use. You can also stuff it with tissue paper to keep its shape.
- Remember to maintain your bag with a special leather nourishing milk. Leather is a living material that needs to be nourished. This will keep it supple and shiny. You can do this once or twice a year by applying the milk with a piece of soft cotton cloth (like a t-shirt).
- After your purchase, it is not necessary to apply water repellent to your product because our leathers have been treated to resist rain. You can do it once a year by following the recommendation indicated on the water repellent.